Northwest SHARE‘s mission is practically demonstrate the value of cooperative endeavor and how the culture of "sharing" creates prosperity for one and all. The goal is to give people an opportunity to regain their confidence in the goodness of people working together to help other people.
Northwest SHARE is a Seattle-based non-profit organization with a 501 (c)(3) status established for the purpose of organizing programs for the benefit of the general public in the areas of Heath, Arts, Relationships and Education with the following goals:
- To implement public-welfare programs promoting vegetarian/vegan cooking, raw food diet, arts and culture, music, dance, drama, public speaking, mentoring, interpersonal relationships, arts education, etc. for empowering people with skills to enrich their personal lives.
- To practically demonstrate how cooperative endeavor and the culture of "sharing" fosters prosperity, peace and social harmony.
- To give people an opportunity to regain their confidence in humanity and the effectiveness of people working together to help each other.
- To promote favorable techniques of personal diet, lifestyle, gardening and agriculture, animal husbandry and other pertinent aspects those impact the survival of humanity on this planet.
- To research and make available knowledge of alternative technology for transforming industry and agriculture to depend on sustainable and renewable energy sources that does not pollute or endanger the environment.
- To demonstrate the economic viability of a “green economy”, i.e. an economy based on organic farming, environmental responsibility, alternative energy sources, etc. by establishment of pilot projects.